- Your piece was hand finished and therefore delicate in nature. Please treat it with care to maintain its longevity.
- Do not swim, bathe, or shower in your jewelry and avoid unnecessary exposure to heat and moisture where possible.
- On sterling silver, gold filled, gold vermeil and bronze pieces the metal may darken or tarnish with normal wear. Do not clean plated jewelry with chemicals, we recommend gently wiping the metal surface with a polishing cloth.
The stones we use are natural gemstones, therefore they may vary in shape, size and color. Inclusions can be seen in natural stones and is a part of their beauty. Most gemstones do not stand the force of cleaning agents, polishing cloth or ultrasonic cleaners.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- For all returns and exchanges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept returns and exchanges within 15 days of receipt on all unworn jewelry.
- All custom and sale pieces are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
- You will be credited in full, minus all shipping charges.
- We do not pay for returns to be shipped back.
- We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.
- For all repair inquiries, please email email@example.com. Please include your name, description, photo of the damage, and proof of purchase.
- If we are able to repair your piece, we will issue you a RA number and instructions on where to ship it to.
- All repairs are subject to shipping charges.